Friday, November 27, 2009

Anyone else have social anxiety?

Eye-contact makes me extremely nervous. I don't like sitting face to face with someone. When I'm speaking and someone is giving me eye-contact, my mouth gets strangely tense, especially at the end of a sentence....like "I'm fine, how are you?" after the "you" part, my mouth doesn't know whether to close or open and i get extremely self-conscious. My bottom lip tenses up and i feel like they are looking at my mouth. Also, it makes me nervous when people ask me questions about myself in f2f convo......I sit there answering them like an idiot and thinking meanwhile what a self-centered prick i sound like cos i don't know how to redirect the convo to themselves. Ugh, anyone go thru this - any remedies?



~ R



Anyone else have social anxiety?microsoft access



I get very anxious around people. What I usually do is keep a mantra in my head. "I close myself. I make myself positive to all things below me, and open and receptive to all things above me."



Honestly, it's helped me out.



I also know someone who pretends they have the grace and confidence of Princess Diana when they are in a tense situation. Have anyone you look up to // could borrow confidence from?



Anyone else have social anxiety?windows mobile 6 internet explorer



i suffer from some of those symptoms too, and its so hard. i dont really know what to tell you except that no one notices these things that you notice. also you should try asking THEM questions,- make them feel uncomfortable for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++