Sunday, November 29, 2009

Migrating Webmail?

Ok, I have an Outlook Webmail account that I normally use to check my mail. The mailbox is continually going over it's size limit, and I do get a lot of emails which I can't afford to delete.



Without setting up Outlook Express on my machine, how can I:



a) transfer all the mail in my webmail onto my PC so that I can free up some more space; and



b) redirect all email going to this email address to another free yahoo/ hotmail account email account that I already have.



Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Migrating Webmail?microsoft word download



To transfer the mail from Outlook Web to your computer, you'll HAVE to set up a mail client (such as Outlook, Outlook Express, etc) to download it. That's just how it works.



To redirect your email to another email address, you can go into Options in Outlook Web and set up forwarding. This will forward your email to another address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++