Friday, November 27, 2009

One side hair grows straight, the other is curly?

ok like 5 years ago my hair used to be straight, but then at some point in time on the right side of my head, the hair started growing toward the back of my head. And when i pull that hair down it curls. So one side of my head is straight and the other is curly. Anyone know any way to redirect the way my hair grows so it would match the left side of my head?



One side hair grows straight, the other is curly?download windows xp



i have the same problem. i think what it is is the hair closer to your hairline is so flimsy it curls. try growing the hair on top over it and the curly part. im just waiting till mine gets long enough to cut.



One side hair grows straight, the other is curly?ies internet explorer



Get the other side Japanese straightened or just get a special shampoo.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++