Friday, November 27, 2009

Family needs help?

Due to some recent health issues I need to redirect my career and can not do strenuous labor. I have been looking for something that I can do from home, I am having a hard time wading through the millions of scams.



I have two basic requirements



1. I need to start bringing in cash fast ( bills keep coming)



2. It has to have very low to no start up costs



Family needs help?safari browser



Try ChaCha. There is no start up fee you just need a fast internet connection. ChaCha is a search engine that uses real people (guides) to find what the person is looking for. They were featured on Good Morning America not to long ago.



Family needs help?ds browser internet explorer



I am sorry to hear this but I am not sure something like this is really out here.



Hope you find what you are looking for...
wow.. im sorry to ear about your situation.. and it is hard to find a good one in all of the scams.. but.. ask your previous employer,,, perhaps they have things set up for home that you dont know about.. or.. get a part time job.. i know you said you need it quick try selling a few things on ebay.... or having a yard sale.and use that money immediately while you start at a part time job. im sure in the end everything will work out. good luck
When monkeys fly out of your butt you will get that kind of job.
Since you had to redirect you career I assume you were employed. Did you try unemployment? Maybe they can help with employers that employ at home.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++