Sunday, November 29, 2009

Multipl Domains and SEO?

I have a few domains and 1 hosting provider. When I add on domains on this host, it seems to point/redirect to a folder/directory within my main domain. Is this OK from a SEO point of view? Or will I get penalised? I can't afford having s multiple host providers for multiple domains. But I don't want to lose rankings either...any suggestions/clarifications are fully appreciated!



Multipl Domains and SEO?internet explorer 7



If you're concerned about this you can get a reseller hosting account where all the domains have unique directories (not just unique folders in 1 directory). I've used Hostgator for about 5 years %26amp; they're great. Their plans start at I think $25/month for reseller hosting, but you can go to places like eBay and the digital point forums (among others) and get reseller hosting for a cheaper rate if price is more important than uptime/support.



But - using addon domains will not hurt you, no. Each domain is seen as a separate entity in search engines. Sub-domains use the same type of aliasing as addon domains do, and I have no problems with getting my subdomains indexed %26amp; ranked.



Now, I wouldn't interlink your sites too much, even if they are topically related, cuz some search engines have a problem with that... but you'll be fine setting up your domains this way.



Multipl Domains and SEO?microsoft word internet explorer



try to redirect it to sub domain , and of course this method didn't affect seo , but if you use this domains to put your other links on it i think you will get penalized



http://france2009.phpnet.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++