Friday, November 27, 2009

If you are gay.?

An earlier question made me think of this.



If they do find a physiological reason for sexuality and it was possible to redirect your sexuality, would you do it?



Life would be so much easier when you would not have to deal with bigotry and ignorance. By the way, please excuse my ignorance.



If you are gay.?windows media player 11



let somebody crack open my skull and tinker around with my gray matter? Hell no! A lobotomy or brainwashing could "straighten me up" but it's not incredibly desirable. Sure, life is easier for straight people, but it could also be viewed as being easier for the retarded, not having to make choices, being taken care of, but I still wouldn't induce brain damage just for an easier path



If you are gay.?microsoft publisher internet explorer



I'd rather they find a cure for religion.



EDIT : Sorry, I'm straight, but couldn't resist answering this. Great question, though.
Something makes me relate this to when white people ask us if we want to be white because it is easier....



I love my life and I wouldn't change it....



I'm sure gays wouldn't either.
No. I'm quite happy being lesbian. It has shaped who I am by teaching me lessons I might not have learned as a person who's straight (i.e. civil/human rights, compassion, patience, etc.) and I see nothing wrong with loving women. It might trigger other people's "ick" factors or their hatred in their ignorance, but that's THEIR problem, not mine. I know it would be "easier" but I don't do anything the "easy" way anyhow! LOL



_()_
NO, I`M NOT GAY!!!!!!
Your G@y arnt you?
Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice made by using your free will.



Don't blame others for what you decide, you make your choices, you accept blame for the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++