Friday, November 27, 2009

Phone trouble - could just ruin my date?

I've met a girl yesterday, and we were supposed to meat each other again today. In the mean time, my cell phone battery went dead, and I lost my charger. It's sunday, and no hardware stores are open now, so I can't buy a new charger today. Now I'm sure this girl tried to contact me, but my phone's dead. I have her number in the phone (note : not on the card, in the phone memory), and I JUST HAVE to get it out! Then I could use my other phone to call her. I have Sony Ericsson model K510



which uses a 3.6 volt battery, and I have no chance of using combinations of batteries to turn on the phone (plus, I don't know how many mA i requires). So I thought : maybe there's a way to redirect all my SMS messages to my computer, somehow. But I don't have a clue how! I need to get those messages from Telenor (provider) server, before they are deleted, and get the number! Is there a program that can simulate my phone? Is there a way to obtain those messages?



Please, help...



Phone trouble - could just ruin my date?windows live messenger



You know what? I woulnd't even worry about it. Anyone who thinks "meat" is a verb is not going to impress a girl.



Phone trouble - could just ruin my date?microsoft money internet explorer



If anything is worth anything it will keep until tomorrow. If it won't keep until tomorrow it was no good in the first place so you should trash it. This is true with both cell phones and relationships.



Wait until tomorrow and stop whining about it today. If you try to get a charger today you will probably get the wrong size and end up frying the cell phone. Go take a cold shower.



How exactly to to "meat" a girl? Do you meat her with beef, pork, chicken, or fish?
call your service provider different ones do different things. but i do have a question... why are you going to the hardware store for a charger??? Walmart has 'em, most convenience stores carry them, and there has to be a store whether Verizon telenor or someone open.
how bout calling your phone line provider asking for that very important number( you can just lie and say its for a meeting) from them, do you have any friends with the same charger I mean for every brand there are few different types of chargers
call a friend and see if they have a compatable charger.



call your 800 number for the cell company there must be a store someone where to get it fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++