Friday, November 27, 2009

Directing the air flow at work from air vent?

At my work there is an air vent just above me and I was wondering if anyone has heard about a clear plastic piece that I can attach to the vent to redirect the air flow. The maintenece guy is not able to get up in to the vent, he lost the special key that is needed to get into the vent and one can't get to it from the side by going up one of the side foam panels. Help I am about to blow away



Directing the air flow at work from air vent?internet browser



There are magnetic shields that can be purchased %26amp; placed on the vent, diverting the air away from you.



Directing the air flow at work from air vent?windows media center internet explorer



You have to find a way to get up there and measure the vent.They do sell vents that can be adjusted multi directional and you can replace it. If you cant call a heat and vent company

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++