Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I make a link not the actual site name in Microsoft Word? (I have more specific details insid

In Microsoft Office Word 2003, I have learned that when saving as HTML, that you need not put in %26lt;b%26gt; but rather just bold the text and save as .html, right? That's what I got on an answer to a similar question here. Correct him if he's wrong.



So, how do I make a link to somewhere, with the words showing NOT the link name?



For instance, if I were to want to redirect to another page on my site, and put the words as "About me" instead of "www.website/example/aboutme.html", how do I do it?



And how do I do it with pictures as well? Please, intelligent answers.



How do I make a link not the actual site name in Microsoft Word? (I have more specific details inside.)?uninstall internet explorer



Hilight "About Me" select the hyperlink toolbar button and enter the address.



You can also right-click on the hilight and select hyperlink.



Notice at the top of the dialog window that opens is your text (Text to display) at the bottom is where you put your link.



Should be the same with pictures. Select the picture, right-click select hyperlink and enter the link.



How do I make a link not the actual site name in Microsoft Word? (I have more specific details inside.)?microsoft.com internet explorer



Do this:



1. With the cursor where you want the link, right-click and select Hyperlink.



2. Put the text you want to appear on the page in the Text To Display text box.



3. Locate the site name with the rest of the dialog box.



4. Click OK.



Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++