Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How can i export Data from my oracle table to a file?

***** please don't redirect me to Google Oracle or ... i already spent 5 hours searching *****



I am trying to get the data from my table to a file so i can then import that data to mysql table so SPOOL is not gonna help.



It's even better if u tell me how to transfer data from oracle to mysql



How can i export Data from my oracle table to a file?windows live messenger



What tool are you using to access Oracle? SQL Plus? If so, I would check out the SQL Loader utility - I think it will provide the functionality you are looking for. I haven't used it in awhile, so you will need to look into it and see how to use it. Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. I always found worth content here,Would like to visit again.Keep posting interesting articles like this..
    Assignment Tutor Help

    ReplyDelete

 
c++