Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I want a style of boots that Aldo has, but I don't know if it will be a good buy.?

Here's the boots: http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSectio...



But I am not sure if brown or tan would be better, and if the boots are worth the price. Are they? What color is prettier? Can I get similar boots at another place at a lower price? thanks...



I want a style of boots that Aldo has, but I don't know if it will be a good buy.?windows movie maker



I like aldo shoes, but they fall apart/get ruined very easily and they are over priced. If you're gonna be spending that much money, take a look at better quality brands such as steve madden or BCBG or guess. If you want to spend less money but still get that style, check out http://www.bakersshoes.com/



I want a style of boots that Aldo has, but I don't know if it will be a good buy.?microsoft project internet explorer



I like the brown ones, if you really like them and you wont go broke... than go for it. it not you can find a cheaper pair some where else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++