Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dream interpretation needed; involves Fire?

Last night I had a dream I was over my cousins house which I usually am on weekends. Slowly it started to change (which did not concern me in my dream, i thought it was cool) and the house seemed to contain more and more rooms. It also seemed to contain more and more people milling around; having a drink and a good time. People I didn't know but felt comfortable around. Somehow the house cought fire. As I milled around as I pass rooms that were burning I would simply redirect myself thru this maze of rooms. By the time I non-chalantly got to a room that would lead me out doors and was a room or two away from the fire I calmly started to take family pictures off the walls. This is the only room I recall being decorated. I was thinking that I would at least save these few things for the home owners who I am sure lost everything. A wedding picture or a baby picture.. (The wedding picture had my deceased mother in it..). Any opinions on what this means??????



Dream interpretation needed; involves Fire?windows registry



Having a house change and gain rooms is one of the most common dreams, and it's very good. A house usually represents your life, and dreams are aspects of it, so you have opened yourself to more experiences in life, you are discovering new things in your life. Seeing unfamiliar people doesn't concern you and you seem to fit in well with new people.



Fire can mean danger, cleansing, or passion. I think you are trying to preserve memories especially of your mother, as the old days go up in smoke (time passes).



I think you're expanding your life but at the same time trying to preserve and honor the memories of your past.



Dream interpretation needed; involves Fire?ie 6 internet explorer



SpiritCommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++