Sunday, November 29, 2009

Restricted popup?

Well, I'm trying to code a forum/site and I need some help. If you don't know what I'm talking about, what I mean is... like on a website, or just on your computer. When you click something and it says you dont have permission to look at that, but it's a small pop up window, and you have to click a button that will take you to somewhere else. Okay, if you don't understand still here is an example...



Say I click: "Link" but I can't access it because I am denied permission. A small probably 100x200 pop up will say I cannot access it. I will have to click an "Ok" button that will redirect me to somewhere else. Please help if you know what I mean.



Restricted popup?microsoft support



If you're sharing a computer, go on the owner/ guardian/masters account, with permission. And try to access it, on AOL i had this but i had to request it to my guardian, then they accept, and i can go on it. That's all i can think of...sorry if i didnt help..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++