Sunday, November 29, 2009

Please take a minute to vote for my dog Hannah :o)?

have a 10 year old Golden Retriever who I love more than life itself! This past November we had a pretty scary medical scare and I thought I was going to lose her! I was devastated. Turns out, my prayers were answered and she is okay now. She truly os the sweetest dog in the world and she deserves the best!



I entered her in a photo contest and if she wins, she gets her picture on the packaging of Bissell Pet Vacuum Cleaner. I can't think of a dog who deserves it more! Please vote for my sweet Hannah dog! Just copy and paste the link into the address bar, fill in your name and e-mail, and click vote! It takes 1 minute! Thanks to everyone who votes!



http://www.bissell.com/redirect.asp?page...



If the link does not work for some reason, you can look her up by her name. (Hannah) She is wearing a skunk costume! :o)



Thank you so much to all of you who are voting! I really appreciate it!



Please take a minute to vote for my dog Hannah :o)?windows xp service



I voted for her. Her skunk look is really cute! Hope Hannah gets her picture on the packaging of Bissel Pet Vacuum Cleaner. Your golden retriever is cute.



Please take a minute to vote for my dog Hannah :o)?microsoft xp internet explorer



That's a great picture. I have a huge 7 year old male golden that is the friendliest, most play full dog I have ever had. Hope you win, oh, and I voted for your dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++