Friday, November 27, 2009

Convert lira to pounds?

can someone tell me an easy way of converting lira to pounds plz dont redirect me to other site thanks



Convert lira to pounds?microsoft office



Right now the exchange rate is this:



1 British Pound = 2.477 Turkish Lira



1 Lira= .403 Pound



Convert lira to pounds?opera browser internet explorer



well if you don't want easy help I aint gonna tell you!!!!
Well, I AM going to give you another site because currency fluctuates in value by the hour or less, so there is no accurate answer to your question.



check www.ex.com they give you all the world's currency conversions. If you don't want to take my advice, then you are on your own, because you don't HAVE to look there to get an accurate answer if you don't want it.
OK, I know you don't want to be redirected to other sites but since the exchange rate changes daily, you may want to keep this site in mind.



http://www.xe.com/



Just a suggestion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++