Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need real material that can resistent the four elements?

Okay, I thought of Ceramic scales to resist fire.



And a Lighting Rod to resist Electricity or redirect it to a different direction.



I'm bascially trying to figure out what materials can resist the four elements, or direct them away somehow.



I need real material that can resistent the four elements?windows vista home premium



There are 118 elements. 94 of which occur naturally.



Fire is not an element. It is a byproduct of a combustion reaction.



Earth is not an element, it is a planet. Soil is not an element. It is organic detritus and weathered rock.



Water is not an element. It is a chemical.



Wind is not an element. It is a result of air currents in the atmosphere.



I need real material that can resistent the four elements?ie tab internet explorer



tungsten-carbide

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++