Sunday, November 29, 2009

JavaScript onsubmit Help?

Can I use 2 onsubmit tags in 1 form tag?



i.e.



In a form, I want to have an Agree Button that, if not checked, will tell you it needs in order to continue once you press the submit button without the box being checked. But at the same time, I want a confirm message that tells you that you will recieve an email with the info you just typed, after the "Agree Box" is checked in. Then if you press "Ok" on the confirm message it will redirect you to the home page. If someone has a script I can use or can tell me how to make this script, please tell me.



Personal Thanks,



Ramon



JavaScript onsubmit Help?microsoft maps



onsubmit can't call two different functions at the same time; however, it can call function1() and then function2().



But if you know you always want to call function1() and then function2(), why not just put them into a single function with function1()'s logic followed by that of function2()?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++