Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I stop my searches from being redirected to a different web site?

You are infected mostly by trujon.vundo or some else virus. Scan using a reliable antivirus or atleast an anti-spyware.(If you are willing to pay, i recommend norton 360, or try Spyware Terminator, its totally free). For this case, dont go over paying some "computer experts". Last %26amp; best solution (and the recommended one on this case) is to format your system partition.



How do I stop my searches from being redirected to a different web site?microsoft excel



change your search engine from say google to yahoo. or any other search engine.



also use firefox 2 web browser for internet security.. set it up to auto delete all your cookies history and private date. when you leave the internet...



How do I stop my searches from being redirected to a different web site?microsoft updates internet explorer



I had the same thing happen to me. Ended up being a virus that none of the virus or spyware softwares would even find, let alone get rid of it. It took me a few hours of researching on the internet to find out how to get rid of it. In the end it took deleting items out of the registry. It worked, haven't had an issue since, and everything else works fine on the computer. The bad news is that I don't remember the exact website where I found the answer. I used Yahoo search and closed Yahoo Answers to find it though. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++