Sunday, November 29, 2009

Motorola V555 Cell phone and Yahoo?

I've had a Motorola v555 cell phone and have been using it for Yahoo email and messenger w/no problems until about 3 months ago when we came south from our home state to "winter" as snowbirds. I haven't been able to use the features since. It always says I'm using a invalid ID or password when I try to log in which I KNOW I'm doing right...or tries to redirect me to a new "url" Does anyone have any suggestions? Hate paying for the options in my cell phone plan for something that doesn't work.



Motorola V555 Cell phone and Yahoo?ie tab



are you talking about the pop/imap/smtp settings on your phone?



if you are, check the port settings.



if not, it should just work fine. i think the yahoo site is go.yahoo.com or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++