Friday, November 27, 2009

Will you vote for raider my dog??

Hey everyone!...



I would like you all to help me out. I have entered my dog Raider in a contest and I really want some people to vote for her! Here is the link below (when you enter you email in you wont get any e-mails back i promise!)



thanks so much and if you have any questions on what i an asking e-mail me!! But try not to!! If you want to enter more than once you have to use a different fist name and email everytime!!!!The link is below......



http://www.BISSELL.com/Redirect.asp?RP_i...



x0x0x0x0 Thanks



In your answer tell meif you have voted please and how many times!!



Will you vote for raider my dog??ireland



Voting Period #4 - email me and i will vote again in the next period



Voted twice for your beautiful black lab... Loved mine so i'm sure you have a great dog.



now will you give mine a 10? mayb a couple of them...



http://pictureperfectpet.wetv.com/



profile.aspx/scottmonk/



?sort=date%26amp;r=1%26amp;pos=488



links only workin when click 'answer' so i broke it down



thanx



Will you vote for raider my dog??microsoft outlook internet explorer



The link didn't work......? I tried.....
i did it. 2 times. shes a really pretty dog, great pose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++