Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can You Vote for My Dog Please!!?

Hello,



Can you guys please vote for my boxer? We want to win so the money can go to our local shelters = ) Thank You all for your time.



http://www.bissell.com/redirect.asp?page...



Can You Vote for My Dog Please!!?microsoft flight simulator



That's really nice you want to help out the shelters, I went and voted for your dog, have a good one!



Can You Vote for My Dog Please!!?windows 2000 internet explorer



i dont know if you want the money for you or for the shelters, but i will vote anyway just because you take care of your pet right!!!!!!!?
there's one vote
WHAT AN AWSOME BOXER
I've also voted for your dog, and I've given you a star as well. Have a nice day. :)
great looking boxer! and regarding the money comment, rules say the money has to go to the shelter! way to go!! :D
Wow how nice of u to get involved with things like that you got my vote.
That's really nice of you! I sure will vote for your puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++