Friday, November 27, 2009

Please help with my domain name?

Please help me with my domain name. I recently (24 hours ago) did a 301 redirect to have electronicthrift.com point to cafepress.com/ethrift. However, it now points to kissmetshirts.com! This doesn't make any sense to me. The only thing I can think of is that I have electronicthrift.com and kissmetshirts.com on the same webspace.



please help.



Please help with my domain name?internet explorer download



Maybe you saw a logo of kissmetshirts.com. The website is electronicthrift.com as shown in the address bar.



Please help with my domain name?windows xp internet explorer



It works fine for me in



Explorer



Firefox



Netscape



Do you have a security feature turned on that will not allow redirects? Many browsers do that now to avoid security problems from phishing (pretending to a site).



Or Im guessing its a cache problem at your end. Try



A) clearing the cache



B) rebooting the machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++