Sunday, November 29, 2009

What could I wear with these ankle boots? I think they are too cute but not sure how to rock them? H

Photo's of celebs would help



http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSectio...



What could I wear with these ankle boots? I think they are too cute but not sure how to rock them? HELP?!?!?microsoft downloads



i'd were some skinny leg jeans and a cute t-shirt. you could do any color but a brown would go great! you could trough in a hobo bag and some big accesories!



What could I wear with these ankle boots? I think they are too cute but not sure how to rock them? HELP?!?!?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



In all honesty I think they are horrible (sorry!) but they would probably go well over skinny jeans or with a mini skirt, not sure I've seen any celebrities wearing anything like them
I love this boots, they are very cute and fashionable. But i think it takes special kind of person to pull them off. It certainly isn't me, and i couldn't tell you how you could.
You should wear a cut shirt dress over a pair of leggings and wear the ankle boots with that
I'm guessing skinny jeans but I don't really like them
I think its really cute to wear jeans tucked into them with a cute brownish shirt to match the color of them .
You should either try short shorts with leggings underneath (very trendy) both darkwash. And try a cropped jacket on top.



Or maybe darkwash skinny jeans and a red top. Not neccessarily a bright, fire engine red but a darker shade.
um...they arent really pretty but mabey you could pull them off, i know i cant. try some skinny jeans or a mini skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++